- Normally requires a 6-month minimum level of experience in operations or related customer service activities.
- Knowledge of business practices, research and reporting techniques, accounting and business systems is preferred.
- Requires analytical ability in order to monitor and investigate customer accounts effectively.
- Must be computer literate and be able to utilize Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, professionalism, and follow-through on assigned tasks are critical. Requires the ability to reach conclusions, make decisions, and take action within the designated area of responsibility.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Performs a variety of duties related to the billing and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Monitors submitted reports and validates values for accuracy.
- Reviews account records to identify, investigate, and resolve issues.
- Works with Accounts Payable team to resolve issues related to the billing of participating contractor accounts.
- Occasionally will be required to answer phones as part of call center and take down information to be submitted to contractors. Keeps lead/supervisory personnel informed of problems and issues in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
inSync will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.