We are looking for qualified applicants who enjoy working within a professional team, demonstrate a positive attitude, is metric oriented, has strong communication and problem solving skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced call center environment.
Some of the most successful candidates come from the following call centers:
* Catalog Retailers
* Banking/Financial services
* Payment Processing Call Centers
The Customer Care Associate will respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer concerns with minimal supervision. This position will require strong communication and problem solving skills, with the ability to handle large or major accounts.
* Uses resources and support systems to investigate, analyze and resolve outstanding issues to achieve customer satisfaction
* Develops customer relationships by phone, written correspondence, fax or electronic mail
* Accepts ownership of individual results including maintaining process and call center quality standards
* Responds to internal/external inquiries regarding order entry, order status, returns, product and warranties
* Acts as liaison between the customer and ESAB
* Ability to resolve outstanding matters
* Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers with the demonstrated ability to resolve outstanding issues
* Ensure all processes in department comply with ISO 9001 standards or policies while promoting a quality mind set for all employees
*Three years in customer service with a previous employer and stable work history is a must
* Ability and skill to up sell
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work well under pressure along with excellent oral and written communication skills strongly desired.
* Accepts additional responsibility willingly
* Capable of handling large or major accounts
* Computer literate with skills in MS Office program an 10 key speed
* Ability to do problem solving and mathematical calculation ( customer inventory, price issues, credits)
* Consistently exceeds expectations in all performance areas including scorecard initiatives
* Demonstrates professionalism and presents a positive image of the company
* Demonstrates responsiveness and sense of urgency when dealing with customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Flexible to schedule changes when necessary
* High school diploma/GED required - 2 year degree preferred.
* JDE and SAP experience strongly desired
* Makes good decisions, works independently and with minimal supervision
* Shows initiative (Problem Resolution)
* Strong listening and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and able to analyze problematic situations for our customers
* Strong work ethic. Shows up, works hard, willing to put in time to train.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.