Our client services to approximately 550,000 customers in southern New Jersey.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Personable and outgoing: our client wants their customers to have a good experience every time they call in for assistance
- The knack of calming people down: when customers are upset they want to vent to someone and that someone is you... but our client wants people who understands it is not personal, but will then strive to help that person as best as they can
- Dependable: if you're not there, then who is going to answer the calls?
- Team player: this team works togethers as a team and strives to make each agent a little bit better each day
What TRC can offer you:
- 6 weeks of paid classroom + floor training
- Monday - Friday hours | 40 hours per week with a set schedule. Overtime is most certainly available!
- Base pay + the ability to make incentive pay after 90 days based on attendance and performance
- Monthly MARTA discounts + MARTA accessible location
- Temp to perm position
About the position:
Agents will need to be familiar with utility bill(s) and how to assist someone in reading their bill. This is a customer service job; agents need to be comfortable on challenging calls and have the ability to interact with various personalities.
Types of calls -
General Account Maintenance: New Account Set Up, Transferring Service, Disconnecting Service, and reconnecting service
Billing Support: Taking payments, Budget Billing, creating installment plans, asking customers to make payments (collections), and scheduling payments
General Customer Care
Outage calls: reporting and general status updates
Account Collections – inbound phone calls
Street light outages
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Call center experience not required, but preferred
- Willing to submit to a drug test 48 hours post offer
- Willing to submit to a 7 year background check