ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
You are helping to save lives for a living! You are passionate about helping others, comfortable with change, have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions. You multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve technical issues, and comfortably navigate customer problems over the phone. You’re not only here to answer customer questions, help fix technical issues, but to also provide an incredible customer experience!
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401IK with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college ideal; degree preferred
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Successful completion of online pre-employment assessment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.