The primary function of a Customer Care Center Representative is to provide quality customer service to customers. Primary means of servicing the customers are the ITM (video Teller) and the Phones. Other means of communication are email, written correspondence (mail), and CHAT. The CCC Representative will research and resolve customer’s requests timely and thoroughly. Extensive knowledge of the Bank’s services and products is required to ensure information to customers is complete and accurate. The CCC Representative will assist customers with several functions including: responding to account inquiries, cross-selling and referring new and existing customers to the appropriate GSB products, and researching outstanding customer questions. The CCC Representative spends most of their time handling incoming telephone and ITM calls therefore is logged in these systems for their entire shift. The CCC Representative is expected to report on time for their scheduled shift every day, and be ready to handle calls at the start of their assigned work time. All staff and management will assist with training of new CCC employees and those retail staff assigned to cross train in the CCC. This position reports to the CCC Manager & Officer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Provide assistance to bank customer which may include:
- Processing customer inquiries and answering questions related to deposits, balances, withdrawals, payments and other negotiable sales
- Recommending appropriate services and products to customers and/or directing to appropriate person as necessary
- Knowledge of all Banking services including electronic banking services
- Maintain quality goals as established by the Bank
- Perform outgoing sales or service calls as established by the Bank
- Work to meet and exceed service goals
- Be current on interest rates, requirements for opening the various types of accounts, and the government regulations pertaining to deposits and withdrawals
- Attend all required regulatory training and internal training
- Perform other similar duties as required, or as requested by the Call Center Manager
The Customer Service Center Representative is proficient in locating information using Greenfield Savings Bank’s customer information system as well as Web-based resources and printed documents. The Representative possesses professional communication ability including active listening and customer service skills, is articulate, speaks English fluently, and uses proper diction and grammar. The Representative is able to enunciate clearly at all times and pace their conversation with that of the person they are speaking to. The Representative is able to maintain a dialog with the customer while simultaneously processing and documenting information. The Representative must also:
- Possess a High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Have one year of GSB Banking or outside Call Center experience
- Be proficient with the navigation of a personal computer using a keyboard, mouse, and printer
- Have the ability to deal with customers under circumstances that require tact and diplomacy
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of GSB products and services
- Be able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Have knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Shifts include Saturdays and can start as early as 6:45am and end as late as 7:15pm, depending on the assigned schedule.
Greenfield Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, or any other protected class.