Customer Care Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: Receives inbound calls in call center and enters information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties.
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS: Includes the following, other duties may be assigned
- Take inbound calls in call center and speaks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders.
- Fills out forms, determines charges for service requested, collects co=pays, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services via telephone.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
• Education:High school diploma. Qualifications: 1 year general office and/or clerical background.
• Detail Oriented.
• Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office, Internet, and E-mail.
• Excellent, verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to follow up.
• Desire to learn and advance.
• Neat personal grooming and appearance with polite manner.
• Ability to deal pleasantly and patiently with geriatric population.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
1.Analytical - Collects and researches data if needed.
2.Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; 3.Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
4. Technical skills : Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
5.Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Order processing systems and Word Processing software.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Available shifts: 10am to 7pm, 11am to 8pm or 1pm to 10pm. Monday- Friday &Saturday shifts available.
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits available-medical, dental, vision and life, per company policy. Company compensated sick, personal and vacation time per policy and procedure.
Instructions to Apply
Please send of fax cover letter and resume to: