Position Summary: Provide uncompromised service support and administration to internal and external Service Center customers. The role includes detailed daily follow-up with customers and account management.
- Comply with state and federal regulations, company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Act as point of contact for general customer service
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, and mail
- Administer high volume of inbound customer service calls
- Scheduling appointment for Technicians and Sales
- Convert accounts receivable and process customer payments
- Respond to answering service messages
- Specialize in customer resolution
- Maintain and update customer account information
- Enter new services into database
- Invoice services rendered
- Support other office administrative staff in the completion of their duties when needed
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Compliance & Safety - Knowledge of relevant regulation, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective, compliant, and safe treatment and services.
- English Language - Ability to write, speak, and communicate in English and ability to read and understand technical product labels.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Computers - Ability to transact and interact with multiple software systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work minimal evenings and weekends as needed
The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time
- Constant interaction with computers and prolonged periods of viewing monitors
- Frequent telephone use on a multiline system
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally lift and or/ move 10 to 25 pounds
- May be required to climb stairs depending on location
Work mostly indoors, in shared office environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).0