Shifts are part of this role and the majority of staff are scheduled during East Coast business hours with minimum staff for late shifts. All employees rotate shifts but know schedules 2-3 months in advance and have the opportunity to switch with other employees:
Come Join Our Team! We are a dynamic and fast-paced market leader in the Animal Health Industry. We are dedicated to delivering reliable, customized service in a professional manner to Veterinary and Animal Health Professionals, ensuring a Positive and Low Effort Experience.Accountabilities
- Resolve broad spectrum of inbound and outbound service interactions, regardless of type or channel.
- Conduct one's interactions within BI Animal Health Quality Standards and in a manner that promotes customer retention, reduces customer effort and creates a positive experience for the customer.
- Proactively research account history and analyze data while handling inbound interactions to resolve the customer's question, issue, or need.
- Using the data analysis and strategic thinking, initiate resolution of open issues or identification of other needs.
- This may include processing returns, credits, and exchanges, including collaboration with field sales to achieve mutually beneficial outcome for the Customer and Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Anticipate customer needs and resolve through up-selling/cross-selling of products and services, by efficiently conducting a brief analysis of the history of account purchases and interactions.
- Offer promotional opportunities to eligible accounts in a strategic manner that support Field Sales and progresses Customer Business.
- When possible, move account from one promotion level to the next level within a promotion.
- Analyze business cases to determine whether exception to policy is warranted to mitigate risk of loss of sale or loss of customer, and implement non-standard solution, involving sales, marketing, distribution, finance or others as necessary.
- Be Accountable for decisions to support policy or empowering oneself to resolve a customer's issue through careful analysis and judgment to go outside of policy for justifiable reasons.
- Partner with Field Sales and Distributor Partners to develop and implement plan to mitigate loss of sales and increase brand penetration through direct and proactive communication of leads and threats gleaned during a customer interactions.
- Conduct outbound calls to inform customers of special promotions, update customers on issue resolution, collect survey data on conditions treated, readjust expectations or resolve Regulatory issues regarding recent purchases.
- The Customer Care Rep routinely communicates with Customers, Sales Reps, District Managers, Regional Directors, and Distributor Reps regarding orders, account issues, and program clarification.
- They provide guidance to aid in building an order that is best for the account and use persuasion skills to influence accounts to keep product received in error to avoid destruction.
- When receiving returns, they use probing questions to understand if competition is part of the reason and collaborate with sales to retain the business.
- Internally, they commonly work with Finance for exceptions, Promotions and Pricing Terms, Accounts Receivable, and Marketing to advocate for the customer to resolve rebate inquiries or promotion requests outside of published Terms and Conditions.
- Mentally demanding as the role requires Focus to Reduce customer effort, Account analysis, and Personalization of the interaction while using 3-6 systems on the call which lasts an average of 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Abstract reasoning and self-structure required to multi-task and handle complex problems.
- Must also possess the judgment and decision making skills to determine appropriate level of empowerment needed for resolution.
- Must be comfortable with balancing best in class service which includes the ability to identify selling opportunities and execute them.
- Must be a team player, agile, and command respect, to interact with varying levels and departments in and outside of the organization.
<>·Key Competencies include business acumen, interpersonal skills, abstract reasoning, resilience, teamwork, organization, results orientation, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
<>·Strong technology and website navigation skills and ability to toggle between varying technology platforms with ease.
<>·Ability to work within a structured, fast-paced, environment, delivering personalized service in complex situations and demonstrating flexibility and initiative to establish and achieve department and individual professional goals.
EducationBachelor's Degree Requiredwith related experience 2 years in the veterinary industry