Greetings From TCS, Hope you are doing great !!I tried reaching you regarding the job opportunity with TCS. If you’re interested contact me with below information
Role: Customer Care Representative
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA (or) St. peterburg, FL
Duration: Full Time
• Current FINRA Series 6 license at time of application.
• Up to 1 year experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
• Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within window applications.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
• Provides information on a variety of complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, annuity and investment products and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
• Communicates with customers regarding service request or problems; documents, evaluates and resolves customer’s inquiries.
• Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.
• Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed, and minimize escalations.
• Gains proficiency in various administration and automated workflow systems.
• Processes complex and varied service requests.
• Represents our customer with professional pride to internal and external customers.
• Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
• Functions w/in a team based environment, and actively participates in achieving team goals. Meets/exceeds performance metrics as determined by department.
Customer Service Representative (General)