Are you passionate about helping customers? Enjoy customer service but looking for "office hours" instead of "retail" hours?
TheCustomer Care Representativeis a vital member of our customer support teamlocated at our contact center within our corporate office and national headquarters in Hartland, WI. In this role, you will answer ahigh volumeof incoming calls in an inbound contact center office environment. Our Customer Care Representatives provide a high level of customer service over the phone in a fast-paced, exciting, fun, andteam-orientedenvironment. You will have a passion for customer service, possess strong listening skills, be resourceful, helpful, and trustworthy while providing solutions to customer inquiries nationwide. If you see yourself as part of this team, apply today.
"Today and every day, our neighbors trust us to help repower their lives". Batteries Plus Bulbs
In exchange for your services in this role, we provide comprehensive training to set you up for success in your new role. We also provide a competitive benefits package including health insurance benefits, paid time off - PTO, pet insurance options, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and match, employee discounts, volunteer time off - VTO, career growth and development opportunities, a business casual office environment, and more.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associates Degree in business, communication or related field preferred
- Prior experience in customer service
- Ability to handle high call volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Basic typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving abilities to provide solutions and resolve customer inquiries
- Passion for customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer Disability / Veteran