Centered in vibrant city of Denton, conveniently down the street from the University of North Texas and Texas Women’s University, is the corporate headquarters of Sally Beauty Holdings. We are the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies and are welcoming applications for a dependable and dynamic Customer Care Professionals. This is a unique opportunity to show off your people skills as our representative of 1st class customer service!.
Our Customer Care Associates hold the primary responsibility of order management; as well as, interfacing with sales consultants, customers, warehouse staff, accounting, and shipping companies.
NOTE: In response to the COVID-19 outbreak--and to keep our staff and customers safe--we have decided to convert this role to a REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
- You will be work from your own home. All you would require is internet access and a quiet place to work your shift.
- We will supply you with all the equipment you'd require!
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
- Confers with customers by telephone, email or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Determines charges for services requested
- Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise and refunding money. Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Contacts customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refers minor customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Completes contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers
- Partners with other Customer Service employees to administer training
- High school diploma or GED\
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service or data entry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. (This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction)
- Ability to engage in active listening
- Ability to actively look for ways to help customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of product line, prices, and promotions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules