Summary: The Customer Care Representative II (CCR II) is tasked with supporting our company’s commitment to provide world-class, after- sales service. The CCR II will serve as the primary point of contact for claims reporting incidents of customer dissatisfaction that are initiated by our Home Center partners. The CCR II will manage a specific region of dealer networks and communicate directly with these customers to ensure each incident is resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Acknowledge receipt of all claims received and email upon receipt.
- Initiate and maintain accurate service records for all qualifying incidents.
- Create service part orders (SPO’s) and chargeable service parts orders (CSP’s)
- Create field service dispatches as needed
- Schedule dispatches and inform customer of appointment dates
- Generate and provide customers with quotes for chargeable services
- Troubleshoot and advise customers on service-related issues and/or product information
- Maintain frequent communication with customers, sales representatives and our business partners to keep them informed of the progress of each claim
- Ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution for all incidents of customer dissatisfaction that have been reported
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Home Center Customer Channels
- Develop and maintain relationships with the appropriate JW call center contacts and key home center personnel
- Become familiar with all procedures relating to the Home Center business (i.e. shipping to store locations, chargeable service to THD)
- Work directly with the JELD-WEN sales team as necessary
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree; (years of experience will be considered);
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years related experience and/or training in warranty claims
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle escalated customer service situations
- Ability to manage escalations and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrated track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing the exceptional customer experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software, systems or processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Titan, Doclink, or SAP experience a plus
- 2 - 3 years Customer Service experience with demonstrated knowledge of JW products or systems preferred
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.