The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’)
Daytona International Speedway is seeking a motivated team player to play an integral role on its Ticket Services team. The Customer Care Specialist will report to the Director of Ticketing and will be part of the Customer Service / Retention Agents and seasonal staff, while serving as a liaison to the NASCAR Sales Center and NASCAR Sales Academy. This position will assist with escalated customer service issues, while also focusing on renewal revenue generation, and driving year-round retention across all Daytona International Speedway events through current and new initiatives. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring the ticket staff delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
- Involved with the day-to-day operations of the ticket office service staff, including sales, renewals, and outbound call campaigns.
- Develop and implement new ticket retention/sales strategies that maximize revenue and improve the customer experience.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all Daytona International Speedway guests.
- Work closely with Sales Center and Sales Academy on a daily basis.
- Keep informed of new products and services. Seek ways to improve overall guest experience and increase retention.
- Train and empower staff on how to adequately address problems and when necessary work directly with customers to resolve escalated issues.
- Provide assistance for Daily Tours sales and operations.
- Work closely with other DIS departments including marketing, guest services, event ops, etc.
- Other specific duties and responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in the Sports and Entertainment Industry.
- Prior ticketing experience with a focus on customer service in the sports industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-pace environment with extended hours during events.
- Positive, high-energy individual that leads through motivation and encouragement.
- CRM experience preferred; Tickets.com / ProVenue software experience a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.