Position : Customer Care Specialist
Location : Stuart, FL
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40 hours
11:00am-7:00pm Other shifts as needed
100% Remote - must have high speed WiFi and quiet place to set up home office
The Customer Care Specialist’s primary responsibility is to convert prescription referrals and end-user leads into new business, while maintaining positive relationships with consumers and provider partners.
II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process incoming prescriptions as assigned and facilitate transition to dealer.
2. Responsible for account creation in Salesforce and LMS CRM systems.
3. Responsible for document procurement from clinician offices when necessary to sample.
4. Develop and maintain excellent consumer relationships.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with provider partners.
6. Support outside sales with prescription management, dealer relationships and clinician offices.
7. Works in conjunction with Bard Care Sales and Marketing teams to expand and develop the prescription program, convert end-user business and meet the goals and objectives of sales and marketing campaigns.
8. Maintain accurate patient records in Salesforce.
9. Manage sample order requests shipped from the Global Distribution Center.
10.Support calls and sample requests from the 800 Line.
11. Works in conjunction with Data Integrity Coordinator and Auditor to support KPI metrics and other initiatives as defined by program, company, and department goals and objectives.
III. ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain an exceptional level of customer service coupled with professionalism during each consumer, provider and clinician interaction.
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
3. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
IV. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
__x__ No supervisory responsibilities
__ ___ Provides work direction only
_____Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance management, discipline, and discharge.
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
a. Education/Experience: Associates Degree or equivalent preferred; two to three years related experience and/or training in a clinical environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical documentation, medical supply publications, patient account history, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to effectively and positively communicate via phone and email. Must always practice excellent verbal and written communications skills.
2. Math: Ability to solve basic math equations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, daily/monthly frequency of use, order quantities, product quantity on hand and patients out of pocket cost.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced ability to formulate decisions to rapidly developing challenges.
4. Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. Excellent data entry, proofreading and typing skills. Experience with Access, Tableau, JDE and/or Salesforce is desirable. Telecommunications: Ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software.
c. Licensure or Certifications required: No certifications required
VI. WORK REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
VII. PHYSICAL DEMANDS (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
VIII. WORK ENVIRONMENT (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential functions.) While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature
Controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.