Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking motivated and hard-working professionals to join our growing sales team. The goal of the Entry Level Sales Representative position is to prepare you for a Sales Specialist role within the Business Development Center. Our sales team has been an essential part of Reynolds' success over the last 150 years.
As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will enroll in our 12 month training program that will involve shadowing a variety of sales specialists, riding along on software installations, and participating in classroom style training. The classroom training is conducted in our award winning Reynolds University at the Dayton office. You will complete different courses throughout the program that focus on sales techniques, effective teleselling skills, car dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Periodic travel may be required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.