Job Title: Customer Engineer II
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: 6322-202ND Street Unit 1, Langley, BC - V2Y 1N1
Full G driving license Required.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Position required to service retail and financial hardware, performs software reloads and part replacement across designate territory; Position is the owner of customer incidents as assigned
- Provides support for Tier III products including networks and software, high complexity networking & communication equipment, network & systems management.
- Make repairs and replace components on equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and self-service checkouts; Assist in site preparation--including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and testing of equipment
- May also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services; Recommends preventative maintenance; Performs customer training
- Responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower; Responsible for ownership of the customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customers satisfaction and/or within the parameters of the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Responsible for all Client assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property), or as assigned by management; Maintain an appropriate parts inventory as well as parts record keeping
- Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as other reporting as required; Responsible for tracking and reporting all expenses incurred in the delivery of services, including telephone, private automobile, and/or public transportation; Responsible for capturing detailed customer asset information and other data required to complete any invoicing or billing activities
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office)
- Provide assistance to the CE Supervisor / FSM in daily leading and coaching support of employees within a Territory in order to meet the daily operations parameter & customer Service Level Agreements (SLA); Aid the CE Supervisor in providing performance feedback on employees, strengthening teamwork culture, and fostering open and effective communications
Basic Qualifications: Formal vocational and/or technical training/certification 3-5 years of related experience, A+ Certification
Preferred Qualifications: Associates Degree preferred
Additional Job Details: 2 people will be assigned to begin with Preventative Maintenance duties and the other 2 will be involved with Lower end break fix work All 4 will require Great Mechanical abilities. Must be flexible to work shifts to include days, evenings and weekends for extended periods, but these shifts will rotate. Example: work a month Wed thru Sun, evenings. Next month, work Thurs through Monday, days.