Veritude is looking to hire a Transaction Processing Representative at Fidelity Investments, located in Albuquerque, NM.
This position is a two month contract.
Hourly Rate is $13.00.
The Transaction Processing Representative will join the Money Out DC Operations team in Workplace Investing. These representatives work in a fast-paced, high-exposure and high-volume organization and will be responsible for processing monetary data into Fidelity recordkeeping from the employers sponsoring the retirement plan. Representatives work with the client facing teams to maintain a satisfactory level of processing for our clients. Teamwork is important to meet daily volume challenges while individual performance is highly focused on accuracy and efficiency.
The Money Out Department within Workplace Investment organization is responsible for all Defined Contribution withdrawals across multiple plan types of 401k, 403b, 457, 401a etc. In total, WI processes in excess of $85 billion in withdrawals annually of which 15% is processed manually by 150 operations associates in the US and India. The volumes totals 970,000 work items a year that span the withdrawal’s spectrum of Full Payouts, Rollovers, Loans, Hardships, Beneficiary and QDRO transfers.
- Process monetary transactions including rollovers, payouts, hardships, loans, MRDs, transfers, exchanges, forfeitures, and other types of distributions
- Ensure all items are processed and/or resolved in a timely manner by handling assigned and personal XTRAC queues
- Perform research on all processing irregularities and drive issues to resolution
- Support business by ensuring positive audit results (Nonqualified SAS70 and clean D&T 17AD-13)
- Follow all operational procedures, client policies, and Federal/State/Local regulations
- Raise issues to the Work Leader and/or Manager which may be of risk or concern
- Interact with the internal and external clients to streamline processing and ease plan administration for our clients
- Consistent positive approach to team success and initiatives
- Appropriate sense of urgency
- Accepts feedback and acts upon said feedback
- Adapts openly to change
- Adheres to all MO policies (dress code, out of office policy, internet usage, attendance etc.)
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas to increase efficiency and/or reduce risk
- Provide job shadowing/coaching to entry level processors on the intricacies of their specific business unit
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Defined Contribution experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Takes initiative and demonstrates creativity and innovation
- Strong organizational skills
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and intuitive skills
- Capability to work highly independently
- Possess the aptitude to meet high quality standards in an organized manner
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services to over 20 million individuals and institutions as well as thousands of financial intermediary firms. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans, the largest mutual fund supermarket, a leading online brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of custody and clearing services to financial professionals. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit http://www.fidelity.com/.