Veritude is seeking to hire a Customer Experience Associate at Fidelity Investments in Cranberry Township, PA. This role has part-time hours.
Do you want to work for a dynamic, growing organization where people make the difference? The Customer Experience Associate acts as first point of contact in the Fidelity Investments Financial Center Branch. In this role, you will act as the main host and reception for new clientele visiting the branch. You will greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Responsible for representing Fidelity Investments to clients by providing high quality, efficient service
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of the Fidelity Investment Center including marketing materials, signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Able to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution
- Provide support and assistance to team members and to other departments as requested by supervisor
- Participate in team meetings and efforts to implement the Center's projects and to achieve the Center’s goals.
- Distribute office-wide communications about office issues and events and provide overall clear and professional communication, both verbal and written
- Maintain and enhance office efficiency by organizing office operations and procedures
- Order and monitor use of office supplies; handle and optimize channels for procurement of office supplies
- Assist with conference room reservations and adjustments according to needs and priority
- Receive incoming mail and shipments and distribute appropriately; assist in deliveries, as appropriate; process and stamp outbound mail
- Oversee trash collection and recycling
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience administrative or reception experience
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit VeritudeJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.