Veritude is hiring for a Customer Experience Associate at Fidelity Investments, located in Oakbrook, IL.
This person will be working at a Fidelity Investments Financial Center Branch. You will act as the main host and reception for new clientele visiting the branch. Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to Fidelity Investment Center.
- Responsible for representing Fidelity to customers by providing high quality, efficient service.
- Immediately greet guests, assist with initial inquiries as guests first arrive into the office.
- Contact Fidelity staff to make them aware of arriving guests using Fidelity’s Customer Experience Tracking tool.
- Provides support and assistance to co-workers and to other departments as requested by supervisor.
- Send office-wide communications about office issues and events; communicate clearly and professionally.
- Maintain and enhance office efficiency by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Ensure that the office is clean, organized, and presentable at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of the Fidelity Investment Center including marketing materials; signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Order and monitor use of office supplies; manage and optimize channels for procurement of office supplies.
- Receive incoming mail and shipments and distribute appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience administrative or reception experience
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment