Veritude is looking to hire a Customer Experience Associate at Fidelity Investments located in Philadelphia, PA.
This person will be working at a Fidelity Investments Financial Center Branch. You will act as the main host and reception for new clientele visiting the branch. Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to Fidelity Investment Center.
- Responsible for representing Fidelity to customers by providing high quality, efficient service
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of the Fidelity Investment Center including marketing materials; signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution.
- Provides support and assistance to co-workers and to other departments as requested by supervisor; participates in team meetings and efforts to implement the centers projects and achieve the center’s goals.
- Send office-wide communications about office issues and events; communicate clearly and professionally
- Maintain and enhance office efficiency by organizing office operations and procedures
- Ensure that the office is clean, organized, and presentable at all times
- Order and monitor use of office supplies; manage and optimize channels for procurement of office supplies
- Assist daily with conference room reservations and adjustments according to needs and priority
- Receive incoming mail and shipments and distribute appropriately; assist in deliveries, as appropriate; process and stamp outbound mail
- Oversee trash collection and recycling
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience administrative or reception experience
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment