Your passion for customer service drives the success of the Fidelity Investor Center
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- College degree preferred.
- Prior customer service experience required.
The Purpose of Your Role
The position of the Customer Experience Associate is a non-licensed role at Fidelity Investments, located in the Investor Center. You are the first point of contact when a client enters the Branch. You will be responsible for welcoming clients and guests upon arrival, determining the direction of the customer experience based on client preference, orienting the client to the branch, assessing client needs while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The Skills You Bring
- Your passion for delivering a world-class customer experience
- Your desire to be an excellent host.
- Superb interpersonal, customer interaction and communication skills are needed.
- Your organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adept at assessing client needs through both verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Your teamwork and communication skills.
The Value You Deliver
- Welcoming and assisting all customers and potential customers who enter the branch.
- Assessing customer needs in a manner that is professional and inviting.
- Introducing educational materials and self-service technology to the customer
- Setting appointments for Financial Consultants during high volume times.
- Maintaining the professional physical appearance of the Fidelity Investment Center including lobby and lounge.
- Ordering and restocking of all office supplies, marketing collateral, lobby items.
- Committing to a team-based environment, providing assistance to colleagues participates in team meetings and supporting overall Investor Center goals as
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Customer Service Associate works within our Personal Investing business unit. We are leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You’ll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that’s saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that’s why we’ll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need.