Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
This Customer Fleet Manager supports our Power and Controls Commercial Aerospace Businesses in Dubai. The primary focus of Customer Fleet Managers is to develop and manage the relationship between P&C and the airline or aerospace customer; identify and implement overall strategy on a platform and airline specific basis and assume a leadership role in the resolution of commercial, industrial and performance problems at their respective customers
- Align with Customer Support Manager (CSM), Fleet Service Manager (FSM) and Product Performance Manager (PPM) to Interface with customers at all levels and functions in support of the P&C products.
- Interface with P&C Program Office to manage regional needs (contracts, finance, product performance, demand planning, retrofit planning, etc.).
- Manage/oversee entire customer business relationship.
- Manage all facets of new aircraft/fleet introduction at the airline customer level to ensure smooth entry-into-service and compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Activities to include: initial provisioning spares coordination and monitoring, coordination with other P&C functional areas to ensure commercial, and technical support required is completed.
- Align with CSM, FSM and PPM to organize and lead periodic business review meetings and/or regular reporting to/with assigned customers covering topics such as in-service product performance and problem resolution, quality, spare parts delivery performance, MRO turn time performance and commercial issue management.
- This role will be based in Dubai, the Customer Fleet Manager will reside locally in Dubai
- Travel 40% of the year
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with 10+ years experience or
- Master’s Degree with 7+ years experience or
- High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 14+ years experience
- Willingness and ability to traveling up to 40% of the year.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- 8+ years of aerospace experience.
- Program/project management experience
- Demonstrated experience with oral and written communications.
- Experience working and interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience successfully communicating with Senior levels in the organization and with external customers.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Experience working independently and managing competing priorities.
- International business experience, working with customers, cross functional teams, communicating technical issues, driving resolution, and travelling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Master’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms