Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Under general supervision, working as part of our Customer Experience team the role will be focused on supporting routine reporting activities and enhancing current reporting and analytics capabilities. The Customer Experience (CX) Analyst will be helping to improve the customer experience through data analysis, research, requirements gathering, complex design, and identifying solutions. The CX Analyst will be responsible for conducting Voice of the Customer (VOC) analyses, leveraging a wide range of analytical and data visualization tools to uncover and communicate opportunities to improve the customer's experience with products, platforms, and services daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers quantitative research (primarily through surveys) to support Store Operations. Organizes research findings to help develop impactful insights that drive strategy.
- Compiles and organizes large sets of data for Senior Operations, Regional Staff and store managers. Performs initial analysis to help identify trends to drive growth.
- Analyze disparate customer feedback sources (i.e. NPS, social media, call/case volumes, product feedback) to present comprehensive views of CX
- Assists in the development and maintenance of surveys to obtain customer data using a variety of channels including web and email.
- Present a summary of various visualizations of the data, processes or other procedures as needed
- Support CX projects to improve/expand existing Voice of Customer programs & systems, documenting technical requirements and new processes
- Assists in the development of our Voice of Customer initiatives while working closely with Senior team members to drive consistency in the business.
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Performs analysis of large client data sets and provides recommendations for improvement related to the project with limited direction. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts follow-up analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps
- Assists in developing long-term and short-term actions to meet customer initiative deployment
- Works closely with subject matter experts and management to recommend improvement strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of three years proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or customer experience processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Experience working in an emerging and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment.
- Strong background in customer experience, research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, design thinking, agile methodology, and performance management.
This position requires an Bachelor's Degree in a related field or related/equivalent experience.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be necessary.