MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in
Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
We are currently seeking well qualified applicants with flexible work schedules.
The Customer Logistics Manager is typically dedicated to one logistics account and is responsible for all aspects of operations and account management. The CLM is primarily responsible for the leadership of direct reports as well as the attainment of daily operational goals and objectives within an assigned functional area or account.
In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, a 401(K) Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase options and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive training and the ability to directly affect your income and work/life balance based on your personal performance.
- Internal management development with a clear line-of-sight and time-frame to your next-level position.
- Additional and local Ryder resources and business verticals to help overcome any obstacle or challenge you encounter.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed our Customer’s expectation.
If you possess a strong work ethic and an burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align with our Customer’s core values:Communication, Honesty, Performance Excellence and be able to embrace and utilize Technology as part of your daily routine. In addition, YOU are the management and professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If you work experience and/or education aligns with the Requirements and Responsibilities listed below,
- Associates degree or 4 years of related experience is required
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Minimum 1 (one) year of supervisory experience required
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field is preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment (i.e., Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch preferred)
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- Attainment of productivity goals resolving customer issues
- Quality Assurance Safety Management and reporting New Employee training
- Employee relations solutions Individual will be working in a dynamic environment focusing on delivery of continuous measurable improvement to the customer
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.