More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
The Customer Marketing Manager will own building a best-in-class advocacy program and shape our long-term approach to building customer advocacy, highlighting compelling success stories and references from around the world.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work until it is safe to return to the office. We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Build, own and execute on a best-in-class advocacy program and shape our long-term approach to building customer advocacy.
- Bring to life inspirational customer stories via a variety of content types and media, showcasing the value of Granular and digital tools, and how we help our customers be more productive.
- Drive our advocacy strategy through reviews, customer stories and testimonials and UGC initiatives, and distribute widely (including through intranet posts, newsletters, infographics, slide decks, etc.)
- Lead and manage the program to support customer reviews on Capterra, etc.
- Work directly with our most strategic accounts and customers to capture impactful stories to utilize in marketing and sales efforts.
- Create and monitor processes that demonstrate the value and impact of customer advocacy (e.g., inclusive of customer referrals, net promoter score, volume of positive social brand mentions, etc.).
- Build cross-functional workflows to execute on the advocacy vision.
- Including managing creative services, message alignment, drafting story briefs, conducting customer interviews, shaping and editing the narrative for each story and formatting content for use in digital campaigns, web, social, PR and events.
- Build reporting to measure the value and impact of customer advocacy (e.g., inclusive of customer referrals, NPS, volume of positive social brand mentions, etc.)
- Implement tools/platforms for reference/customer management and community; i.e. Gainsight, etc.
Who You Will Do It With:
- You will be an integral part of Granular’s best-in-class Marketing Team and work cross-functionally with teams across the company
- This is a high-visibility role, and the chance to build a major initiative from the ground up.
- We’re committed to your growth as a marketer and opportunities abound for professional development
Who You Are:
- Self starter: Granular is a company of people passionate about agriculture, and those who enjoy building things from the bottom up. Stuff changes fast in our world so you'll need to be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure.
- Background in content marketing, customer success, technical marketing, advocacy marketing.
- 3-7 years’ experience in customer-facing role conducting interviews with B2B technology buyers and users; ability to understand technical content and industry and product use cases.
- A consistent track record of operationalizing the right combination of strategies, tactics, triggers and channels across different phases of the customer journey, and of driving growth and retention in a B2B marketing environment.
- Passionate about the power of customer advocacy and is at the forefront demonstrating knowledge of the latest technologies to scale and manage customer advocacy across multiple marketing initiatives.
- A collaborative, open demeanor and a history of working in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills!
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships across varied teams.
- Effective problem-solving through ambiguous situations and decision-making skills using data and experimentation.
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Background in agriculture is highly recommended!
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning Programs and Individual Development Support
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people athttp://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, orfacebook.com/GranularAgriculture/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.