CUSTOMER MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST
Provide project management and business analysis support to the Enterprise Master Data Management organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Global Data Protection Regulation:
- Work across matrix team in support of GDPR requirements for EU Customer Master.
- Defines business requirements and provides project management for enhancements to EU Customer Master in support of GDPR.
- Help with change management/communication to key stakeholders/markets.
- Next Generation Customer Master for US and Canada:
- Supports business requirements definition and project management in support of Next Gen Customer Master.
- Translating & defining requirements in agile framework.
- Working with the team to identify and document acceptance criteria. Participates in demos of capabilities throughout development to approve alignment with expected outcomes.
- Follow up on action items assigned to MDM team and driving to resolution (e.g. execution of Third Party Access agreements, coordination with data providers on data layouts & deliverables, etc.).
- Coordinate customer master data analysis needed in support of requirements definition and/or impact assessment for go live.
- Helping coordinate with change management workstream.
- Ensures that operational support needs and downstream implications are addressed when developing solutions.
- Liaises with Quality Assurance Manager as needed to ensure program support for user acceptance testing.
- Collaborates and builds alignment with cross functional matrix team members. Maintains a strong focus on quality, data accuracy, and delivering business value.
- Provide PM/BA support for other key projects as identified.
- Seasoned project manager with a minimum 5+ years of project management experience managing large complex projects.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Strong command of business and information requirements for Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
- Experience with the global landscape and customer master data concepts is a must.
- Experience/familiarity with GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation) a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Reltio MDM solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into business system requirements and effectively transform those requirements into a solution.
- Experience with computer system validation a plus.
- Experience with agile concepts ? particularly related to project management and development of business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
- Actively employs analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and exhibits resilience and a winning attitude in the face of adversity and change.
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Strong analytical and process management skills.
- Experience with testing computer systems and applications a plus.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-01187
W2 ONLYMUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE