Title: Customer Operations Associate
Location: San Bruno
Estimated Start and End Date: 11/27/18 - 1/31/2019
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Issue Management (85%)
* Own monitoring, reassigning, labeling, and managing resolution with cross functional partners for customer issues escalated through from our Frontline and Tier 2 agents via our Manager Escalation process
* Escalate trends to the team in order to get ahead of mass impacting issues
* Document background on customer issues by adding comments in our CRM system.
* Assist with customer service adjustment inquiries from the Customer Advocacy team.
* Support the Order Management and Transportation teams with 'one-off' customer issues
2. Customer Mail Merges (15%)
* Research customer impacting issues.
* Work with cross functional groups including Fulfillment, Customer Advocacy, Merchandising, Engineering, PR, Legal and Creative to understand and resolve issues.
* Prepare mail merge files - requires extreme focus and attention to detail.
* Ensure mail merge was sent correctly, and monitor customer replies.
* Upload comments in mass to affected customer accounts
* Issue eGiftCard compensation as situations require
* Deliver written executive recap including the magnitude of issue (e.g. customer, order, and financial exposure) and root cause and resolution
1) Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Strong focus on the customer experience
* Fast learner
* Detail oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize and successfully drive multiple tasks appropriately
* Proficient in MS Office and technical ability to quickly learn new applications
* Ability to balance multiple priorities at once and manage time appropriately
* Ability to collaborate with internal and external fulfillment partner stakeholders
* High sense of ownership, urgency and attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to internal and cross-functional teams.
* Foster and maintain Wal-Marts three core values:
* Respect for the Individual
* Service to our Customer
* Strive for Excellence
2) Preferred Educational Level:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent with preference for customer service, supply chain, logistics, operations or other relevant specialization
* 1-2 years experience of relevant customer service, PR, supply chain, logistics, operations or other related field preferred
* Experience with JIRA
* Experience in writing, documentation of processes/policies
* Experience and knowledge of eCommerce, including customer service, operations preferred
* Experience working in a customer service or customer focused environment required
* Experience in working as strong contributor in a team-based environment
**If interested, please send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178