|Division:||Ultra Clean Technology|
|Job Title:||Customer Program Manager – Hayward, CA|
|Job Type:||Regular Full Time|
# of Openings: 1
Career Level: Experienced
REF no: pending
UCT is seeking an experienced Customer Program Manager to join our team in either Hayward, CA! The individual in this role is responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous products or programs under development or NPI transition through volume production, and manages day to day customer order fulfilment activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Predominantly an internal resource. Occasional phone contact with customer for status updates; responsible for escalation to appropriate site or account representative.
- Provides pre and post-customer service and support.
- Knowledge of program management tools and procedures. General knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, test engineering, and quality systems.
- General knowledge of sales, customer support, marketing, including market research, market sizing, pricing, marketing communications, and product launch.
- Coordinates with various functions within the company, including NPI, operations, engineering, and quality managers to ensure customer requirements are handled appropriately.
- Maintain Customer Dashboards, scorecards and UCT ERP system.
- Ensure on time shipments and manages customers’ OTD targets.
- Obtain RFQ packages, EAU, drawings etc. for Quoting.
- Prepares quotes for CRM team review and approval
- Coordinate material issues between customer, UCT Purchasing and UCT Supply Chain Groups, monitoring and escalating liability issues.
- Submit claims for fees & follow up with customers.
- Attends regular production and other meetings as CBO department representative.
- Maintains GPA (Global Purchasing Agreement) and ISA (Inventory Stocking Agreement) as required.
- Works with operations managers and NPI staff to develop and present business proposals.
- Works with various functional teams to accommodate customers’ demand changes.
- Prepares quotes for review and approval and submits to customers.
- Resolves production scheduling, shipping and invoicing problems.
- Share material/capacity planning information internally.
- Enters sales order date change information into ERP and other systems; including customer databases, and assesses impact.
- Negotiate pricing adjustments when necessary.
- Escalate issues and trends that impact UCT's bottom line.
- Ensures post-sales support and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Manages new business opportunities from design through production in a team environment.
- Cost Reduction activities.
- Manages reports (mostly supply chain and allocation reports), coordinates customer/UCT meetings, escalates customer-owned inventory issues, manages shipping exception authorizations, review MPS, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes programs for improvement or opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Develops, updates and presents sales forecasts and build plans, including competitive intelligence and strategic opportunities where appropriate.
- Tracks, Maintains and Executes Commercial & Contractual agreements at the site level
- Attends regular customer and internal NPI and development meetings related to products or programs as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based upon that data.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organization and follow up skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite, particularly Excel and MS Project) and database experience.
Educational/Certification Requirement :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a semiconductor or similar industry.
Management Experience :
- Senior positions must have at least 5 years’ experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed primarily in office environment.
- Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment.
- Ability to talk on phone and use computer for extended periods of time may be required.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment where applicable.
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computers etc.
- Level 2 and above work may require out of town travel, depending upon assignment, training and meetings (10%).
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.