We are expanding our staff and we want qualified, licensed professionals to join our team in one of the country's best communities. Albuquerque New Mexico. Are you enthusiastic about helping people manage everyday risks, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams? If you answered yes to this question, assisting with the marketing efforts of a successful, growing prominent State Farm Insurance agent may be the opportunity for you.
Compensation includes salary plus a production based incentive plan to give you control over your income. Pre-employment assessments exams and background checks will be required. Benefits include profit sharing plan. Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
If you are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best, in a fast paced work environment, this is your opportunity for success.
- Sales experience in Insurance or desire to learn
- Able to create and implement need-based marketing plans
- Comfortable conducting sales interviews and closing the sale
- Willing to learn new products
- Adaptable to change
- Enthusiastic about sales contests and challenges
- Ability to improvise and try alternative approaches to sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to do what it takes to be successful
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
- Current New Mexico State Insurance License (Property & Casualty; Life & Health)