Customer Service Account Rep
We are a fast growing, innovative organization, ranked as one of the best, team-oriented, fast-paced places to work in the area.
We are looking for someone from a manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment to work within the Customer Service/Sales Department and assist the team with numerous functions
• Monitor inbound calls
• Take customer orders and make suggestions on new products
• Update customers on product promotions
• Manage customer accounts with the goal to maintain and develop new business
• Manage contacts in CRM database and ensuring data is up to date
• Follow up on the previous week’s product email promotion by calling and emailing customers
• Research requested services and provide pricing to Customer Support, agents and vendors.
• Maintain and update Company price sheets accordingly.
• Maintain Sales Representative programs and job registrations for all projects.
• Run and enter quotations data into spreadsheets in order to prepare daily and monthly reports to update Management on the status of quotes and new business.
• Find new customers by cold calling, researching online and attending industry events
• Other duties as deemed priority and appropriate by the Company and management.
• 3-5+ years of work experience in Customer Service
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a corporate office environment
• BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH A BIG PLUS
• Detail oriented with effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Background in manufacturing and/or lighting highly preferred
• Excellent analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Must have minimum of intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables)
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
40,000 - 45,000 /year