Are you known for your fun and sympathetic side? Can you put yourself in other people's shoes in a blink of an eye? Do you have an eye for decorating or at least talking about it doesn’t scare you away? Do you want to learn and are you motivated to invest in what you do? If so, you may be the right person to accompany our customers over the phone to help them with online orders, replacements or returns, assembly assistance, general inquiries, etc.
More specifically you will have to:
- Answer incoming phone calls, chats, emails and/or social media communication.
- Navigate different partner websites to answers customer reviews and questions.
- Place outgoing calls and follow up on customer’s questions.
- Provide our customers with technical support when they are assembling furniture. We offer live assembly service through Skype and Facetime!
- Plan and participate in continuous improvement projects company wide.
- Use SAP to place customer’s parts orders.
- Assist our part time employees based in Canada, especially on weekends.
- Assist customers in everything that is related to our transactional website (orders, returns, product research) that’s right - we sell directly!
- Offer that little something extra that’ll make a big difference in the consumer’s South Shore experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in Customer Service - direct contact with consumers.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish; written and oral.
- Call center experience in multiple communication channels. Ability to use phone and computer systems simultaneously.
- At ease with Social media (Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- At ease with ecommerce transactions and virtual communications.
- Adequate computer skills for browsing more than one webpage at a time.
- Knowledge of SAP is a great asset, but not required.
Our first value? A little bit of craziness! That’s why we are looking for an exceptional person motivated to be part of the company's success that likes to have fun with colleagues at work and has these skills:
- Customer Focused
- Detailed oriented
- Team Player
- Professionally reliable
- Goal Oriented
- Full time, hourly non-exempt, at will
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days a week
- Shifts may be assigned on any day of the week: Monday through Sunday
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning option
- Office/Call center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off.
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems.
- Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
- As part of training, you will be given the opportunity to assemble furniture, to learn the assembly process.
Customer Service Representative (General)