If you’re passionate about helping people, driven by potential, and interested in applying both in an evolving industry and challenging workplace, let’s talk.
We are seeking upbeat, self-motivated Customer Service Representatives to assist current LifeVantage independent distributors and customers with account inquiries and product information. In an ideal world, you have prior network marketing experience but it is not a deal breaker. We’re looking for someone who has excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is team-oriented, positive, and willing to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
If this sounds a lot like you, please apply.
- Willingness to learn and open to change
- Solid phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment
- Positive, professional engaging and friendly attitude is a must
- Ability to receive constructive feedback as well as provide valuable suggestions for improvement
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Bilingual or multilingual Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, German and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Training starts at $12.00 per hour – full time and part time positions available
- After your first 90 days, you have the potential to earn extra more money (up to $4.25+ per hour) plus quarterly bonus
- Daily sales contests, games and competitions
- Company lunches, SWAG, product and holiday parties
- Generous Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Group Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Matching 401K
- Quarterly Sales and Long Term Incentive Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Subsidy
- Public Transportation Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to customer requests
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Research possible distributor related issues using inside resources to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Upsell/mention promotions and other products on phone calls
- In-depth knowledge and mastery of LifeVantage commission plan and ability to understand how promotions affect commissions
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related customer service experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background in Network Marketing is a plus
Work at Home Requirements:
- You will be required to locate a phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- Have dedicated cable, DSL, or fiber internet services of at least 50mb/s
- A secure home office, free from background noise or other distractions, space to setup desktop workstation and hard wire into your home internet service
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
After your first 90 days, you have the potential to earn an extra $4.25+ per hour plus quarterly bonus