Customer Service Agent (Scheduling/Dispatch)
What you will do
Under general supervision from the Branch Operations Manager, coordinates customer service requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the STM and Team Leads.
Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure technical service work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and to the customer’s expectations. Analyzes and assesses technical team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
How you will do it
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need.
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customer’s expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed. Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
- Assists with creation of Lamp;M quotations.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues. Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date in NxGen.
- Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
What we look for
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of two years of service industry experience with service operations dispatching and / or scheduling.
- Must demonstrate the ability to follow direction and work independently while demonstrating solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients with a positive attitude.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Able to positively represent Johnson Controls and communicate with others at varying levels
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
- Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems
What else you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental amp; vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Job Field Operations
Primary Location US-MN-Plymouth
Organization Bldg Technologies Solutions