SCRAM Systems is the industry leader in software and electronic monitoring technologies for the community corrections field. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions that truly make a difference in the lives of the clients, customers, and communities we serve.
Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc. is looking for a Technical Services Representative to provide customer support for all of our products and services, including analysis of SCRAM data.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide 1st level telephone support for monitoring center for all products including CAM Bracelet, Remote Breath Device and SCRAM GPS.
- Provide 1st level general support to all general support email inquiries, chat support & web to case support within the same business day.
- Return all customer voice mails within 1 hour of receipt.
- Provide Client Verification Calls or Alert Escalations within compliant time frames based on service level agreements for HA and GPS customers.
- Capture all customer interactions with a Sales force case
- Support new customers in set up of SCRAMNet/Insight for agencies, courts and judge
- Perform Sales force data base upkeep for contacts & accounts to ensure up to date records
- Address customer questions regarding training issues and daily operational issues such as equipment installations, removals, battery changes, manual data uploads, and receipt of modem communications/data upload.
- Transfer 2nd level support calls to Data Analysts when customer questions arise about a potential or confirmed Tamper or Alcohol Detection/TAC.
- Review daily report for customers awaiting Equipment Inspection Reports and report findings to customers as reports are completed.
- Perform maintenance on Provider contact lists and other data entry duties as assigned.
- Customer calls are handled in a timely and proficient manner
- CVC and alert escalation calls are handled within the SLA with a 99.9% compliance
- Email, web and chat support are handled in a timely and proficient manner
- Customer voice mails are returned within 1 hour of receipt
- Level 1 Training Completion for GPS, CAM, HA and RB
- TSR Basic Training Completion
- BA Degree is preferred
- Basic understanding of:
- Systems Navigation
- Policies and procedures
- Strong Customer Service and Technical Services background
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Office
- Sales force is a plus
- JDE is a plus
AMS IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER