Travel204719 - Cityplace - FRANCHISE
Address700 S Rosemary Ave
Do You Want to LOVE Your Job?!
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the restaurant industry with Panera Bread? If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further and join the Panera Bread Team!
Panera Bread is growing with more than 2000 Bakery-Cafes in the US and Canada, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years! As a Franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises owns and operates 300 locations and employs more than 25,000 people! We value our employees and ensure our people are well trained for them to be successful in their roles with our company!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
In this role, you work in a fun environment with fresh food every day. You will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in the industry. As an Associate, you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other crew members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community on a daily basis by donating unsold product to local community organizations! Our associates receive excellent discounts, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement and can be promoted into Trainer, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager and even General Management positions!
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed.
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm.
- Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provides high quality service to our customers.
Isn’t it time for you to LOVE your Job?
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!