Inbound Call Center Agent | Perimeter Mall Area
Start Date: October 29
Customer service is an important part of our client's business and they rely upon a group of dedicated, caring individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives, and cultures to provide exceptional service to our customers every day. We are hiring for 20+ inbound call center agents for a full time Customer Service role in the Perimeter Mall area.
What TRC has to offer you:
- Temp to hire position - we want you to go perm with our client and then grow from within
- Stable, set work schedule | Monday - Friday only + overtime available
- Base pay + monthly bonuses on sales transactions
- Incentive pay based on attendance and performance
- 4 weeks of paid classroom training
- Discounted monthly MARTA passes | Call Center is centrally located by the Perimeter train station
- Respond to questions from current customers about their current utility service: billing questions, outage questions, payment arrangements, transferring service, and disconnecting service
- Assist new customers with account set up: validating service regions, setting up service (connect date), creating new accounts, etc.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services to customers depending on their account type
- Ensure customers have their issues resolved by the end of the call.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), preferably to include call center experience and experience promoting products and services in a call center environment.
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with external and/or internal customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner.
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers, handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting strict performance expectations.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule