Customer Service | Collections Specialist
Pr.business is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. We're a passionate and committed group from all over the world, coming together to help small to medium size businesses stand out locally. Listings, reviews, and ads are important to every business, and now every business can take control of its online reputation.
pr.business is looking for motivated and driven individuals for a Customer Service/Collections Specialist position within our company. The Customer Service/Collections Specialist will communicate and negotiate directly (BTB) with customers in all aspects of their account (financial responsibility, billing, scheduling appointments with the appropriate department, product value, contract duration, credit card payments, credits, refunds).
- Collections Specialist include collection calls, reviewing emails, responding in a timely matter to all correspondence, voice mails and/or cases.
- Providing customer service by identifying and resolving customer issues and client discrepancies.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up within the organization to resolve any client issue.
- Support, Communicate, Reinforce, and Define the values and culture of the organization.
- Scheduling appointments for clients to receive additional information about services
- Working with our Digital Marketing Managers to develop marketing strategies to meet client’s needs
- Offers additional or swap out services, while providing a quality customer experience.
HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
Accurate and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
CRM experience preferred
Salesforce experience a plus
Performs miscellaneous duties including clerical as assigned
Effective communication skills.
Knowledge and ability to accurately perform in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction.
Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Compensation
- $14h - $16h based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation days
- Paid training
- Access to onsite gym with shower & locker facilities
- Access to onsite daycare
- Weekly farmers market & food trucks
- Proximity to Tri-Rail with free shuttle directly to the office
- Located west of Yamato and 95
- Beautiful, vibrant, modern office
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere!
- Employee Internal Events Team
- Many opportunities for growth!
pr.business is dedicated to the health and safety of all our employees and associates, we will be conducting remote, telephonic and/or video interviews at this time. Applicants can access their virtual interview link at https://hire.li/5620169
pr.business’s office is a creative, goal-oriented environment featuring a staff of individuals dedicated to helping clients’ online reputation, in a business casual atmosphere. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts, but you will learn a ton and have fun doing it!