Kelly Services is seeking Customer Service Professionals for Collector positions with our global HR management client in Minneapolis, MN. These are 3+ month temporary positions paying $19.28/hr. Benefits are available in the first 30 days and weekly pay.
Schedules will be set upon hire but must be flexible to working ANY day of the week between 7am-10pm CST.
The Customer Service Specialist represents the client on open receivable collection efforts and drives resolution of obstacles preventing payment recovery.
• Accountable for maximizing collection efforts of open receivables through effective negotiation and diligent follow-up.
• Professionally interact and document phone and email communications in appropriate systems with high degree of accuracy and precision.
• Utilize multiple applications and other required system tools to assist with timely closure of open receivables. Alert appropriate internal contacts of any inaccuracies with data in required systems so that corrective actions can be taken to remediate issues.
• Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve upstream process issues which delay the closure of open receivables.
• 2-4 years high volume customer service experience required, with a strong preference for external client-facing experience
• Must have strong planning, organizational and motivational skills, be flexible, and must work well under pressure with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Comprehensive working knowledge of PC in a windows environment, utilizing Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and desire to work cross functionally with other teams
• Ability to professionally communicate (verbal and written) with end clients and all levels within the organization
• Experience in Accounts Receivable, Billing, Customer Services, Collections or related areas in a high-volume environment preferred
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detailed data entry
• High school diploma or GED
- Competitive pay \t
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options \t
- Paid holidays \t
- Year-end bonus program \t
- Recognition and incentive programs \t
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within. If a resume is not attached, we will NOT be able to see your information.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.