The Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) drives customer loyalty through response to inbound customer calls and proactive outbound calls. The CSC coordinates the flow of information to and from the Service Department and follows up with customers to ensure satisfactory resolution. Performs other duties as required and reports to the Service Manager.
- In a courteous and professional manner, respond to customer service needs according to company policy and procedures.
- Make outbound calls or respond to inbound calls, performing such tasks as audits, up-selling opportunities, problem resolution, sales lead referral, customer follow-up and processing order requests.
- Coordinate the flow of information within the Service Department, maintain call logs and files, check night messages, contact personnel as appropriate, print daily reports and arrange deliveries.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service, all with a sense of urgency. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively resolve concerns in cooperation with supervision.
- Prepare, distribute and track Welcome packets, renewals, service agreements, yearly/monthly reports, and other paperwork.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, attend meetings and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Demonstrate excellence in telephone skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service, sales and relationship building skills.
- Good experience and skills in MS Office and basic administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as good time management skills and being a team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- High School graduation or similar experience.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Offices and service areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description