Open Position: Customer Service / Counselor
Work from home providing phone support to online users.
At Money Sharp, we offer education, training, flexible hours, telecommuting and opportunities for advancement. Qualified candidates should submit a resume to: email@example.com
• Responsible for assessing the client’s financial situation through one‐on‐one online sessions; including inbound and outbound phone counseling sessions.
• Provide personal attention to each client in a professional and caring manner.
• Operate within Money Sharp’s established guidelines to assure that clients are provided with the appropriate solution to meet their unique needs.
• Motivate clients to take the actions necessary to resolve their financial challenges.
• Explain the features and benefits of Money Sharp's services to new and existing clients.
• Meet position objectives as defined by management.
• Acquire and maintain all necessary professional certifications.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of two years’ experience assisting customers in a service environment.
• Background in: sales, finance, consumer credit or a counselor‐related field is preferred.
• Some combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Working from home and away from the office requires extra skills. While not everyone is going to be an experienced telecommuter, there are skills and characteristics we look for in candidates. These include:
· The ability to work independently
· Time‐management skills
· Ability to focus through distractions
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
· Show Initiative
This is a telecommuting position, working nights and weekends. Counselors earn $11.00/hr
Weekday shifts are 5pm‐10:30pm. Weekend shifts are 9am‐4pm or 4pm‐10:30pm.
MoneySharp.org is vetted and approved through the Executive office of the United States Trustee. Since 2009 we have helped over 100,000 students learn how to improve their financial position through debt reduction and money management strategies.