Customer Service/Dispatch Representative
Answers incoming calls from customers to provide support for company supported software and hardware related issues. Creates service calls and dispatches calls to technicians, orders parts per technician request, and follows up to ensure the customer has been taken care of.
Customer Service/Dispatch Representative Job Duties:
- Provides first-level support for customer issues.
- Properly escalates unresolved issues to next level of support.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention.
- Tracks, routes and redirects unresolved issues to correct resources.
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills.
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure of customer issues.
- Follows up with technicians to ensure customer issue has been resolved.
- Follows up with parts vendor to ensure delivery of repair parts.
Customer Service/Dispatch Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Positive Attitude