Role: Admin Coordinator / Public Help Coordinator
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration : 6 - 10 months (with Possible extension)
Pay Rate : 20/hr.
Assist in the inspection, recommendation, and implementation of CDC guidelines for all units returning to work on campus to comply with state guidelines for COVID-19 functions. Starting date: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Conduct unit inspections following a checklist created by Office of Resiliency.
- Identify safe workplace hygiene practices and proper maximum occupancy for designated breakrooms, lunch areas, and office and classroom space.
- Draft a formal recommendation report from each site inspection depicting what each unit will have to comply with to be able to return staff to work.
- Track and record each unit¿s progress through the return to work phase.
- Maintain and install signage to each unit/building across campus establishing work place hygiene practices and maximum occupancies.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, documentation and reports in accordance with applicable rules and regulations relevant to COVID-19.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Department: Regular contact with police, security, dispatch and fire prevention supervisors.
University: Contact with university staff with potential involvement in emergency response to provide training. Contact with university administration, faculty, and staff to provide information.
External: Contact with local emergency response agencies to coordinate response plans.
Student: Contact with university students to provide information.
No supervisory responsibility.
Experience: 0 years of related experience.
Education/Licensing: Associate degree in Emergency Management, General Management, Public Safety or related field. FEMA ICS-100 & ICS-200 courses.
- Fire Inspections and knowledge in State of Ohio NFPA codes.
- Knowledge in OSHA Compliance, memos, and standards
- Knowledge of Federal, State, County and local government statutes and guidelines related to emergency preparedness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
General office environment.
Monday - Friday | 7:30am - 3:30pm
Administrative Clerk / Coordinator