Provides delivery support to customers by verifying orders; confirming release, process follow up, entering load data and arranging transportation appointments.
* Organizes orders by direction of customers, submitting rate, adhering to dimension and weight compliance.
* Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
* Confirms shipment of items by examining schedule, destination, route, rate, delivery time and ordering carriers.
* Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; identifying discrepancies.
* Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item delivery requirements, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions and advising of en route status.
* Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting requests of ownership for accomplishing new and different skills; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
"CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED" "Dispatch experience helpful"
Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office and Excel spreadsheet experienced.
NO Job Hoppers. This is a long term opportunity with part time to full time and tremendous growth potential. Must be a "take charge" type individual.
Organization, Customer Service, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, Energy Level, Teamwork, Phone Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving