Seeley Medical currently has an entry level opening at our Euclid office. In the Respiratory Coordinator role, you will be responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, making out bound calls, verifying insurance, and following up with referral sources and physician offices to obtain missing paperwork for an existing or new order. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to; coordinating clinical appointments, coordinating delivery drivers, ensuring all compliance versification's have been met, and assisting walk in customers.
Standard hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm.
Position Requirements you must have or be able to,please read these carefully:
- Pass a BCI/FBI background check with electronic fingerprints;
- High School Diploma or a GED;
- Excellent communication skills; including verbal and written.
- Solid computer skills with the ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
Benefits offered with this position are:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Policies; Accident, Illness, Short Term Disability, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Award
- 401k with a discretionary company match
If you are currently an STNA who is tired of the physicality of your position, but you a desire a position in the medical field making a difference in a patient’s life – this could be the position for you.
The hourly pay range for this position is $10 - $12 per hour. Serious applicants may send their resume and desired salary to HR@seeleymedical.com or it may be faxed to 440-293-1231.
Seeley Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Service Representative (General)