Job Title: Customer Service
Location: Gilbert, MN
Duration: 12 Months (Temp-Hire)
Note: Our Client is a very well-known and growing company – great benefits, a lot of opportunity for full time work – friendly environment, the entire building is getting renovated (look and feel very comfortable). Lounge areas, cafeteria, sitting rooms. Managers like to have fun – business first – try to keep the morale up
Our Client is a fortune 500 Company who focuses on growth and stability. Within Agent Services, we are looking for talented individuals who are driven and dependable. In the near future we hope to open permanent positions to those who excel. Anthem offers a robust benefits package and incentive program to their permanent associates.
Attendance it critical as we are a call center. We are not approving any time off starting now through December 7th and possibly beyond that date depending on call volume
Notes: Looking for a candidate that can work in a structured environment, focused. Call center experience a plus but, not a requirement. Positive attitude and team player and able to be tied to a call center phone from 8AM to 6PM as needed
Responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues. Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions. Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database. Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
Anyone with strong customer service skills and call centre skills can be trained.
Going to be assisting members, members will call this person for assistance.
Great customer service, phone etiquette, focused, great organizational skills, excellent writing and good communication skills. Computer literate. Must be bilingual in English and Vietnamese with fluent oral and written skills required. Sense of urgency to resolve members’ issues. Be flexible, Willingness to learn. Great attendance, listening skills and Patience
Required to meet department goals. Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- What type of experience do you want to see on paper? Call centre is a plus, this way the candidate understands the structure of call centres.
- Is healthcare experience required? No
- What type of metrics will the candidates be measured on? Quality, adherence, customer service skills, and attendance
- Is there a chance for extension or hire? Yes, based on performance
- What does the training process look like? 2 weeks of training and they will be learning inbound and outbound.
- Can you confirm your targeted start date (please keep in mind that it takes two weeks to on-board workers from the date you select them for hire)? 12/27/2018 or 01/02/2019
- Can you provide some “selling points”? The suppliers are now asking for “selling points” to help sell your role and Anthem to candidates over other opportunities (candidates are coming to the table with multiple offers in this market), so is there anything you can note that I can pass along to help them sell these roles to perspective candidates?
We have a high conversion of temp to perm status.
- Can you please explain the attendance policy so we can be sure to set workers up with the correct expectations on the front end? One instance of unscheduled time off (UTO) is defined as: missing more than half the number of hours you are expected to work on that day; • each 3-day period of consecutive scheduled workdays missed for the same reason (see chart); or • two tardies - each of which is half the number of hours you are expected to work on that day or less.
For example, if you are late to work, that counts as ½ a UTO. Two tardies equals one UTO. Lateness includes late arrival to work, late return from breaks or lunch and early departure before the end of the scheduled workday.
What is your interview timeline and process for this posting? I would like to conduct phone interviews during the week 12/14 – 12/21 and have my final decisions made by 12/22.