Summary: The Customer Service Manager will work closely with all staff employees to ensure the delivery of world-class reliable service. This position is responsible for managing a team to provide reliable support and service for all personnel in the Customer Support team (Service Center). Will manage projects that support the key initiatives within the Customer Service Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regulate all aspects of Customer Service Center management and building support
- Manage the daily work flow and ensure departmental goals are met
- Maintain an expert understanding of JW products, services and operations to better understand the needs of the customer and the needs of the company
- Ensure the department is operating and adhering to JW policies, procedures and warranties
- Provide continuous training, coaching, and feedback to staff employees
- Develop strategies to manage absenteeism and inconsistent work volume
- Perform evaluations and audit performance standards throughout year
- Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes
- Manage escalations and customer service relations; resolve problems in a timely manner
- Assist in the development of project scope and objectives (involving stakeholders)
- Manage changes to the project; scope, schedule, performance, costs and tracking progress
- Arrange for resource availability and allocation
- Oversee the relationship and needs of all stakeholders
- Manage JW stationery, Find-a-Store and AIA/CEU course applications, registrations, etc.
- Manage archived literature
- Manage SQDCI board
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (credits towards a 4-year degree and years of experience will be considered)
- 5 - 10+ years related professional experience and/or training (in the same industry a plus)
- Advanced to expert level skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast-paced call center environment
- Proven ability to manage a team in a call center environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software, systems or processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and phone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated managerial and training experience
- Decisiveness and attention to detail
- Titan, Doclink, or SAP experience preferred
- 4 - 5+ years direct Customer Service experience with demonstrated knowledge of JW products or systems preferred
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.