National OnDemand, Inc. is a company dedicated to providing OnDemand services Nationally, Anytime, Anywhere! Through the completion of multiple mergers, acquisitions and organic growth the company is continuing to grow rapidly across the country. There are 6 primary divisions of the company: Fiber Services, Construction Services, Structured Cabling Services, Home Services, Business Services, and Emergency Services. The various divisions of the company allow National OnDemand to provide full turnkey solutions to all customers.
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer service processes and/or programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Delegating customer inquiries to specific teams
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Maintain a professional workspace and workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide answers, paths, troubleshooting help, or methods for a positive customer experience
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time position and will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance.