1. Evaluates operations and makes recommendations regarding short and long-term plans for improving the day-to-day efficiencies and operation of the department.
2. Discusses issues, develops solutions and implements the necessary changes into the daily workflow of the department.
3. Monitors the service levels of the department on a daily basis including; number of lost calls answered within 30 seconds, percent of calls abandoned, etc. and makes staffing level adjustments as appropriate.
4. Oversees all special and ongoing projects including, but not limited to, Retention, Continuity of Care, 90-day order supply, call monitoring, etc.
5. Works closely with VPs of Sales and Sales Representatives to insure that service levels withManaged Care, Chronic, and Agency Accounts are consistently maintained.
6. Visits accounts and participates in external conferences.
7. Prepares, implements and presents the customer service-training program as it relates to the integration of new acquisitions.
8. Tests new enhancements to the Owens & Minor computer system. Part of the Beta Testing Team.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS: