Regina Group is a world leading developer and manufacturer of high quality steel and plastic chains and belts designed to provide innovative solutions to a diverse range of Industrial and Motorcycle applications. Established over 90 years ago, Regina is driven by a culture that is committed to continuous improvement and is proud of a core competence grounded in strong technical knowledge which underpins a highly diversified product portfolio.
Based north of Milan (Italy) and with the vast majority of the manufacturing installed capacity in its Italian plants, Regina has sales warehouses in a number of European locations, in North and South America and in Asia and operates through a global capillary network of distributors. Regina’s proximity to its customers ensures a deep understanding of their needs and the ability to provide high quality, reliable, and customized engineering solutions at all times.
About Regina USA, Inc.
Established in 1989, Regina USA Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Regina Group in Italy, responsible for servicing the North America markets. Our facility, located in Oak Creek, WI performs sales, engineering, light production, and product application support, as well as before-the-sale and after-the-sale customer service.
Customer Service Manager
Type: Full Time
Function: Customer Service
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Reporting Function: VP Sales & Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service Manager:
- Coordinate Customer Service personnel and their daily activities
- Primary interface with Operations in regards to production and shipping lead-times
- Generate sales & forecast reports for Management and Sales Department
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Handle entry of new Salesmen, Customers, Part Numbers, BOMs and Pricing; changes to Payment Terms and Price Levels/Groups in Company’s ERP
- Primary liaison with Headquarter for handling orders to and from other Subsidiaries, in regard to intercompany pricing and order processing
- For the assigned territory/key accounts:
- Answer Incoming Calls: speak with customers regarding stock checks, pricing, or other questions
- Order Entry: enter incoming orders and send acknowledgements to customer; update ship dates in system as required, notify Purchasing of special items that need to be ordered; monitor status of items on order
- Generate Sales Quotations: entry in Company’s CRM, provide quotes requested by Customers, Inside Sales, and Regional Managers; Check cost and delivery with Headquarter and Subsidiaries as needed
- New Customer set up: send paperwork to customer and fill New Customer Record
- Handle Customer Complaints: late shipments, short shipments, or incorrect items, etc.; return authorization process
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Proven working experience in customer service, preferably as a manager, supervisor, or coordinator
- Strong leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of the product the Company is offering
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
What We Offer:
Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known for excellence and innovation.
In accordance with our core values, we evaluate each candidate in terms of the company’s needs and requirements, our estimation of how well the candidates will perform in the job (based on their education, experience, and skills), and the individual’s advancement potential. The person selected will undergo interviewing to assist in determining his or her capability for success in this position.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Base Salary + Year End Bonus; Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution