Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Septran Bus is one of the leading student transportation companies in the Midwest (IL & MN). Septran is also part of a much larger family along with Durham School Services, Petermann, Stock Transportation, The Provider, TransExpress, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Manager for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in East San Gabriel, CA.
Customer Service Manager will provide leadership, management and oversight responsibility for the Customer Service team, and to ensure that National Express LLC (NELLC), and its operating companies delivers the highest level of customer service possible. In this role, you will provide day-to-day direction - planning, coaching, training, coordinating and developing execution strategies for all activities of the Customer Service team. Central to these responsibilities is the ability to create an environment where positive motivation can flourish and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement can take root. This position is closely tied to Operations and functions as overall Operations support. In addition, you will integrate with every National Express functional department to ensure that we achieve all corporate and Customer Service Center (CSC) objectives.
The principle core competencies required for success in this position include: a customer focus; the ability to analyze and solve problems; leadership and personnel management skills; and an effective understanding and use of technology. This newly created position will help NELLC move to the next level in customer satisfaction.
- Partner effectively with Senior Leadership and all NELLC functional teams to provide increasingly positive customer relationships
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis, and research of customer requirements
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Regularly contact customers to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of any issues
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Assist in customer problem escalation, providing critical overview perspective
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs, trends etc.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
Company name is: Septran Bus
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Organizational skills for planning, decision-making and executing with excellence
- Skilled in developing standards and process improvement
- Excellent verbal/written competencies and overall communication effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and work within a team structure
- Ability to learn and build upon industry specific information for future professional growth
- Excellent computer skills, with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and CRM systems proficiency a plus.
- Transportation Industry experience a plus
- Relevant BS/BA degree preferred
National Express LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit http://www.septranbus.com or http://www.nellc.com .